Refund & Exchange Policy
Refund and Exchange Policy
- Once an order is placed, it is considered FINAL.
- We have a strict NO CANCELLATION, NOT REFUND policy.
- For any customized items (items where customization options are available e.g. for length or colour) we have a strict NO EXCHANGE policy.
- For ready-to-wear items we might accept request for exchange made within 24 hours of receiving your order (subject to availability only). Any/all delivery and shipping charges for exchange will be paid by the customer.
- Any special requests for any customization (change to size/length of item) should be communicated to the customer service team before the order is placed. Any request for customization will be subject to availability. Once the order is placed, it will be considered final and our production team will start to process it in our facility.
- If the selected delivery method for an order is ‘self pick-up’ then the orders must be collected within 30 days. The 1309 takes no responsibility for unclaimed items that past the agreed period.
- After receiving your order, if there are any further requests for alteration (length and adjustment) kindly get in touch with the customer service team within the next 2 weeks. If your alteration request is accepted by the customer service agent (subject to availability) then send in the item in its original condition (unwashed, unused, undamaged, along with the original packaging and receipt). The cost of shipment for the alteration will be paid by the customer along with any custom charges.
However, 1309 is under no obligation to accept request for alteration or exchange once the order is confirmed. Any such request will only be accepted or entertained based on availability and goodwill of the company.